One of the fan-favorites in 1/35 scale, the German Krupp Protze 6-wheeled truck finally joins the 1/48 scale MM Series. Every characteristic of this truck, such as its low-profile bonnet, infantry carrier on rear and double wishbone suspension, has been realistically reproduced. Set also includes driver and infantry passenger figures to heighten realism and atmosphere. The 1/48 MM Series offers not just tanks, but also a rich variety of auxiliary and support vehicles for endless diorama possibilities.
About the German 6x4 Truck Krupp Protze (Kfz.70)This vehicle was popularly known as the 'Boxer' because it had an air-cooled flat-four square engine. This in turn allowed a flat sloping engine cover of quite unmistakable shape which also gave excellent forward visibility and a low silhouette. The Krupp 'Boxer' was quite ubiquitous in application and the chassis carried body work for a considerable number of different roles. Aside from its air-cooled engine, the 'Boxer' also had an independent suspension system, differing from the conventional springing systems of other six-wheelers in German service.
About the model
- 1/48 assembly model kit of the German 6x4 Truck Krupp Protze (Kfz.70). Overall length 107.5mm.
- Die-cast under panel adds weight and realism.
- Separately molded suspension spring for extra realism.
- Includes accessories such as Jerry cans, rifles and jack.
- Comes with 8 figures, including driver and passengers.