Ace Kit - 30" Free-Flight Rubber Duration
This sleek cabin style model was designed by Albert Hatfull. The ACE became a firm favourite in the Keil Kraft range thanks to the swept back wings and long thin fuselage.
The construction is simple with a basic stick build fuselage and a tapered wing design. The construction lends itself to a beginner as a first built-up model but the shape also rewards experienced builders with an impressive flight performance.
- Laser cut parts
- Re-drawn and re-engineered using CAD
- Propeller and rubber motor supplied in the kit
- White tissue supplied as a blank canvas for a design of your choice
Supplied in the Box
- Laser cut balsa components
- Wire, sheet & strip balsa wood
- Plain covering tissue
- Full size printed plan & instructions
- Rubber motor & propeller
Required to Complete
Keil Kraft models are traditional hobby products and are supplied in kit format. To complete the model as shown on the box then you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Here is an example list, but please contact your local model shop for advice and guidance.
- A sharp knife and various hand tools
- Various grades of sand paper
- Clear film to protect the plan
- Pack of modelling pins
- Balsa cement, white glue or cyano ‘super glue’
- Model covering dope and thinners
- Decoration (paint or coloured tissue)
- Wing & tail mounting bands
- Cotton thread
Only Suitable For Ages 14+ - To complete the model as illustrated you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Skill & patience are required. Choking Hazard - Contains small parts, keep out of reach of children.